Monday, October 10, 2011

No News: Still Waiting on Results

Looks like no new news to report tonight after all. Dad completed his PET Scan today at noon, but we haven't been told the results yet. The results from the PET as well as all of the results from his other tests were however reviewed as part of the discussion at the board meeting tonight. Dad will likely have to visit the hospital again in the morning to meet with the Dr. about the PET results and the board meeting to determine the final plan.


The "unknowns" are killing us, but I guess this just gives us a few extra hours for prayers. Hoping to have good news to report tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Any news today Hun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saying lots of prayers, I can't imaging how hard the waiting is but maybe something will show up to give you more answers in the mean time. Please let us know if there is anything we can do. I hope to stop by and bring some of that salsa I made with the tomatoes!! Yum, Yum! Bob tried it out lastnight and said it was hot....I didn't think so! Also ... love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete