We had a little impromptu driveway party today - Thank you to everyone who stopped by to say hello and visit with Dad. He really enjoyed getting to see everyone and all of the additional support has really given him the extra encouragement and positive energy he needs for the upcoming week! Special thanks to the Robke family for hosting, to my aunt Cheryl for helping with photos and again to all of you, for taking time out of your day to visit! Prayers for positive results tomorrow!
Right here by your side uncle "duke" of earl!!!! Great seeing you and everyone today. Love the blog aftuna. :) love shelly Ryan lane Hayden
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking about you all the time down-unda Uncle Earl. Love you and miss you and I know you'll get through this. Stay the strong Uncle Earl we all know and love!
ReplyDeleteHi, Earl! Our thoughts are prayers are for you, dear friend! Love, the Klings
ReplyDeleteVERY glad that the other tests are good. Great job for putting this up Aften! Sure is good to know without us having to keep calling and bugging you guys with questions. We are all with you, Earl, and your family on this journey-one that you will kick ass with!, and if you guys need ANYTHING-let me know. I am off alot right now, so any appts or anything, I can help....call me stubborn Uncle:)! Love you lots!! Brad, Jessica and Kailey
ReplyDeleteEarl,
ReplyDeleteChin up my friend. Don't look back ALWAYS FORWARD! Keep up the good humor. Remember, God will take care of us.
Lobotomist from down the street
I love these pictures! Looks like you had a great turnout, which doesn't surprise me cause you are all so wonderful! I think about you every day, Earl, and pray for you nightly. You can kick this cancers' butt!! I'm here to help also, so let me know if you need anything :)
ReplyDeleteI am praying for you daily Earl!
ReplyDelete