Friday, July 12, 2013

Moving on up

Dad had a pretty good day today. No more seizures, starting to feel movement in his right side again and he moved out of the ICU. He's now on the neuro floor, room 10576 and he (thankfully) got a private room! If you would like to visit, just give Mom a call on either 618-210-5262 or 618-210-5261 to see if it's a good time. He will likely be here for a few days and then will move to an inpatient therapy center for a few days. He worked with bedside therapy today and did well, but he tires easily.

Mom is doing better too - she won't leave, so I stopped asking, but she at least took a shower and hopefully she will get a little better sleep with the private room.

I forgot to ask about the filter procedure again..I'll have to ask about that tomorrow. Thanks for the continued prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment