Hi, I'm Aften - Earl's favorite daughter (don't tell Ariel). I'm not a blogger, but decided to put this together 1. To help myself get through this process (selfish I know) 2. To provide a central outlet for information, prayers, encouraging thoughts, jokes and comments (make a few of them sarcastic too - you know how dad likes to BS) and 3. Because I know dad is going to love reading this one day as we look back on this time and say...yeah, that was scary,but you kicked some serious cancer ass!
Sunday, July 14, 2013
Filter..success
Dad agreed to do the filter procedure yesterday and to our surprise they did it already this morning..on a Sunday?! All went well - he tires easily, but he was in good spirits and laughing again today. He ate his daily snickers blizzard :) and a cheeseburger and fries too!! We are thinking he will move to the rehab facility tomorrow, but there's no definite plan at this point. Thanks for the continued support and prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Can you post the address of the rehab and room number when you dad gets moved. Glad that the filter procedure went well. Nothing like a blizzard, cheeseburger and fries! Need to go to Ted Drews and bring him one of those concrete that they make. I hear they are the best and lots of flavors. Continued prayers!
ReplyDeleteThe Berndsens
Good to hear some positive news. All are in our constant prayers. Hopefully we can come visit soon.
ReplyDeleteBob and Melissaa