Hi Everyone,
Just a quick little update - Dad is still home and doing ok miraculously...not much to report - pain varies day to day, but has been tolerable with pain meds. Waiting for next appointment with the oncologist where he will start the BRAF (Zelboraf) melanoma drug - I need to confirm when this appointment is ...I was under the impression it was this week, but I'm not sure of the details.
Dad was able to attend Austin and Kristen's wedding reception for a little while on Saturday. So thankful he was feeling well enough to attend...especially with how rough the last few weeks have been. He was feeling ok on Saturday, but he gets tired really easily and loud noise tends to bother him, so he went home shortly after the band started. Big thank you to family friends Barb and Mary Jane for taking Dad home and for visiting with him on Saturday night. The reception went great and was really beautiful. We are now able to post photos from the wedding - here are a few from the big day in Hawaii!
I'm traveling for work this week, so it will be very hard to update, but when I'm able to get the details of Dad's treatment starting, I'll send another update. Hope everyone is having a good week - thanks as always for all of the prayers and support. It means more than you know!




No comments:
Post a Comment