Hi Everyone,
I got home late last night from Orlando, traveling for business this week - I wasn't able to post earlier in the week as anticipated. Dad's epidural went well last Friday - he actually had a few hours pain free and was ecstatic. The pain returned later that night and he has been having it off and on since Friday evening, but the doctors said the epidural could take 2 weeks or so to fully kick in, so we are still hopeful it will help elevate the pain.
Big prayers this am, the dreaded 3 month MRI scan is today. We should know the results by this afternoon and I promise to post when we know. Praying praying praying that all looks clear - we're preparing for Austin's wedding in Hawaii and I know Dad (and Mom) could really really use the trip away.
Will post again this evening - until then, here's a photo from Father's Day last weekend!
Hope you are all having a good week!

No comments:
Post a Comment