Hi, I'm Aften - Earl's favorite daughter (don't tell Ariel). I'm not a blogger, but decided to put this together 1. To help myself get through this process (selfish I know) 2. To provide a central outlet for information, prayers, encouraging thoughts, jokes and comments (make a few of them sarcastic too - you know how dad likes to BS) and 3. Because I know dad is going to love reading this one day as we look back on this time and say...yeah, that was scary,but you kicked some serious cancer ass!
Monday, July 22, 2013
Monday update
Still doing pretty well today...180 difference - so crazy, but I guess the prayers are working. He went from his worst to his best in a matter of an hour yesterday. He IS more tired today, but still much more awake and responsive. He was even eating ice chips this morning and he asked for his glasses and Chapstick. The doctors feel the antibiotics are beginning to work and the cause is in fact an infection in the brain/spinal fluid - amazingly he may even move out of the ICU again tomorrow..I'm still in awe - thanks for the continued support and prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment