Hi, I'm Aften - Earl's favorite daughter (don't tell Ariel). I'm not a blogger, but decided to put this together 1. To help myself get through this process (selfish I know) 2. To provide a central outlet for information, prayers, encouraging thoughts, jokes and comments (make a few of them sarcastic too - you know how dad likes to BS) and 3. Because I know dad is going to love reading this one day as we look back on this time and say...yeah, that was scary,but you kicked some serious cancer ass!
Sunday, February 3, 2013
Surprise! -Happy 60th and Cheers to a Great Week!
Thanks to all who made it out to Dad's little surprise 60th shindig last night! Such a great turnout and the plan worked - Dad was completely surprised and had a great night catching up with friends and family! Good timing too as we could fortunately celebrate some great scan results this week too! Dad's actual birthday is this coming Friday, February 8th. I will try to post photos this evening, but Happy 60th Birthday Dad! Cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment