Dad is home and doing great! He was able to come home from the hospital last night, free of pain and doing great - such a miracle! Next step will be radiation in a few weeks, but for now we are just enjoying life and looking SO forward to the holidays!! Thank you again sooooo much for the endless generosity and support - we cannot thank you enough!
Here's a photo of Dad's "battle wound" - his new nickname is"zipper-head" :) (ignore the shotty photo quality - I think I need an iphone update :))
Giving THANKS takes on a whole new meaning!! :)
ReplyDeleteHave the best Thanksgiving ever!!!
Paula & Ray
Hi Earl,
ReplyDeleteGreat job, hope to see you soon.
Glen & Geralyn
Mary, Melissa and I are flying to NYC to see Shannon and Dan and Ella. Just landed in Denver and read the latest post. Doin' great Earl! Next flight I'll look out the window over Illinois to see if you're flying around, Superman!
ReplyDeleteHow incredible. U r amazing. Ur support system and doctors have earned super "people" capes. Plz rest and heal. This will b a v special Thanksgiving indeed. We r all so grateful things r unfolding as they r....u were chosen as the example to teach us all dignity, faith, strength and grace. And we love u for teaching us the true meaning of those words. Prayers r coming to u loud and clear. We all r so proud of you. L. Von
ReplyDeleteWe are very happy to here you are home & doing well so soon after surgery. You truly are a "Superman" We wish you & your family a wonderful Thanksgiving! The Napa Boys.
ReplyDeleteGiving lots of thanks today for you and Bonnie and for getting through your surgeries so amazingly well-and for all your strength and courage!! Happy Thanksgiving Superman!!!!!Hope you have a wonderful day! P.S.-I see pie in your future today!! Love and prayers,Cheryl,Dale and family <3
ReplyDelete