"cheerios" - Canaan loved the cheerios
bald-men's club
Hi, I'm Aften - Earl's favorite daughter (don't tell Ariel). I'm not a blogger, but decided to put this together 1. To help myself get through this process (selfish I know) 2. To provide a central outlet for information, prayers, encouraging thoughts, jokes and comments (make a few of them sarcastic too - you know how dad likes to BS) and 3. Because I know dad is going to love reading this one day as we look back on this time and say...yeah, that was scary,but you kicked some serious cancer ass!
I think you look handsome with the cheerios. You may start a new trend ;) We are praying for you.
ReplyDeleteOur prayers are with you. Keep the positive attitude!
ReplyDeleteI'm with u in spirit Earl--having a screening colonoscopy this a.m. They only gave me ONE Cheerio, but u should see the SIZE of that sucker! God be with you and yours today. Talk to you soon.
ReplyDeleteEarl wanting you to know that we are thinking of you today and hope everything goes well. Sending LOVE and prayers to you and the family.
ReplyDeleteBruce, Missie, and Karlie
All my thoughts and prayers are with you today Earl!
ReplyDeleteThinking of you & your cheerios today, uncle Earl!! Prayers for a quick recovery as well!! Love you! :)
ReplyDeleteEarl such great news to hear you are coming out of anesthesia so quickly. Doc said you are doing well, said you were even trying to talk- you kept trying to tell him something about wanting to join the Elks club?? Anyway-keep fighting like a Lion and get well quick!! Love ya Cheryl
ReplyDeleteJust heard about all of this today. Earl you're a strong man and I'm praying all goes well for you. Next time you want to get your pic taken with Glen ask him not to buff his head so shiny--you two remind me of our high school days!! Joni
ReplyDelete